THE BEST SIX DOCTORS
1. Benefits of Sunshine
· supports the immune system
· protects against dementia and brain aging
· good for loosing excess fat
· essential for decreasing symptoms of asthma
· strengthens teeth
We are making a whole generation Vitamin D deficient with fear of the sun.Ultra Violet light is just one frequency of light; there are eight others - infrared, and the seven spectrums of visible light. Each one has its own unique healing power!
Here are 10 benefits of getting a moderate amount of sun exposure:
1. Sunlight and whole foods send breast cancer into remission.
2. The sun's light kills bad bacteria.
3. Sunlight has a beneficial effect on skin disorders,
4. Sunlight lowers cholesterol.
5. The sun's rays lower blood pressure.
6. Sunlight penetrates deep into the skin to cleanse the blood and blood vessels.
7. Sunlight increases oxygen content in human blood.
8. Sunlight builds the immune system.
9. Regular sunlight exposure increases the growth and height of children,
10. Sunlight can cure depression.
2.Benefits of Water
7. Relieves Fatigue
8. Improves Mood
9. Treats Headaches and Migraines
10. Helps in Digestion and Constipation
11. Aids Weight Loss
12. Flushes Out Toxins
13. Regulates Body Temperature
14. Promotes Healthy Skin
15. Relieves Hangover
16. Beats Bad Breath
3.Benefits of Rest
5.Benefits of Exercise
1: Exercise controls weight
2: Exercise combats health conditions and diseases
3: Exercise improves mood
4: Exercise boosts energy
5: Exercise promotes better sleep
6: Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life
7: Exercise can be fun
5.Benefits of Diet
1. You’ll be more productive