Friday is the best day of the week…after 6 P.M.; and if you don’t agree, then ask any person who works how they feel about it. Ek weekend ki kimat tum kya jano Ramesh Babu? And for them to enjoy that weekend they have to silently and slowly suffer the tortures of a Friday.
Here are 17 thoughts that every person who works has on a Friday from morning to evening:
1. If I wake up I will have to go to work
2. After waking up: I don’t want to go to work
3. After getting ready for work: Why do you exist Friday?
Saturday, why can’t you be here early?
4. After reaching office: I need a chai break first
5. Let me check Facebook for sometime
6. Is it 12 already? Let me finish my work first then
7. At least it’ll be lunch time soon
And I can stretch my legs for a bit
8. Lunch time – relief – and then 4 more hours
9. Must see how many hours left for work to end
10. Only ONE more hour, whew!
11. Is my watch slow/why is it taking so much time for an hour to end
12. Finally, time to go home and now I can relax
13. Or wait, let me text my friends to make some plans
14. This can’t be happening – from where did this last minute work come from?
15. Brain, let me concentrate so I can finish work faster
16. So much relief – all my work is done
17. Finally, I can leave for home…and partyyy!
Or relax, or soak my feet in warm water, or eat to my hearts content, or get drunk, or do anything except think about Monday.
Weekend, here I come!!