People in India can be stupidly funny some times. Generations have passed on some beliefs that are blindly followed by millions. I wonder whether they ever tried questioning the logic or simply the reason behind these superstitions. What happens when these superstitions are mixed with humor for a good laugh and to convey an important message? Take a look at how The Minimalist gave a fun twist to it.
1. Because making people follow the traffic signals is next to impossible
2. Thank God It’s Tuesday – Chicken
3. We have electricity now, so we can cut the nails in the night, BUT NO!
4. You’re on your periods? Stay away from God, because he feels gross!
5. You’re standing next to a Peepal tree? Haaw! Bad luck for 7 years
6. Milk is the secret of my energy – Snake
7. Good luck is everywhere, includes vegetables
8. Tu ‘Tera’ dekh! Chauda, Pandhra ko bhool jaa!
9. Kya kiya kal raat ko?
Think about it